Tuesday 1 April 2014

Runstreak Day #122 - shrinking hills...

Guess what? Day 122 has been done...
... and... I got a 7:21 minute mile!!! And conquered the silly steep hill!
I think I'm more pleased about getting myself up the silly steep hill in a sub-9 minute mile time than anything... because hills are naughty and bad and get in the way of your legs. And because I've kept on bashing and bashing away at getting up them, they seem to be shrinking and becoming more manageable. Even if they are still kinda naughty.
No aeroplane arms tonight... was doing my best huffing-puffing-chuffety-chuffing steam train impression as I went up and down my local hills. Every time the music dies down, I get to listen to my breathing and tune into Radio Wheezebag! Is it just me who sounds horrendous when they're running?!?
Y'know, I haven't had my celebratory cuppa yet...
*skippety doo dahs off into the kitchen*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.12 mi
Time:17:21
Avg Pace:8:11 min/mi

Time:17:21
Moving Time:17:20
Elapsed Time:17:21
Avg Pace:8:11 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:10 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment