Tuesday 22 April 2014

Runstreak Day #143 - The one I didn't enjoy...

... which isn't to say I'm not glad that I went for a run.  I am.  And after a very VERY hectic few days, getting home and doing something familiar and normal was nice.  But my left hip was really painful.

Not entirely sure what I've done.  Could be all the driving I did to get from Notts to Gloucestershire... could be too much walking (my hip often goes a bit weird if I've walked a long way)... could have been sleeping awkwardly in a 'not my bed' bed.  Don't know.  Either way it was very uncomfortable and it was a really stoppy starty run.

Still, I ran with my littlest who has a new bike and he enjoyed himself.  Racing along happily while every so often I'm going 'no, no, I think I need to stop' and hobbling to a stop.  Pathetic!  I plan on doing pretty much nothing this evening and then going for a run on the flat tomorrow.  Lots of hills in the last few days and I think that's probably helped break me as well!

I need tea!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.25 mi
Time:26:33
Avg Pace:8:11 min/mi

Time:26:33
Moving Time:26:33
Elapsed Time:35:45
Avg Pace:8:11 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:11 min/mi
Best Pace:5:53 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment