Friday 18 April 2014

Runstreak Day #139 - shorts day!

YAY!!! I got my legs out!! I actually did! I haven't worn shorts in... ooooooh... dunno... 20 years?! But today, my leggies came out and went running! Half of Nottingham has now been blinded by the intensely reflective properties of my whiter than white legs... but who cares! I wore shorts!!
Even though my husband laughed at me and said I looked like a 1970s runner I took my biggest deepest big brave girl breath and got out there. And it was ace! Properly liberating! Happy skippety leggies!!
So, my Nike Tempo shorts review... the small size was fine... but I had to adjust the tie thingy as I ran as they started to fall down (have discovered I have a new skill - I am able to tie a bow and maintain an 8 minute mile pace!). No chafing... not too flappy... cooler than a cool thing. Plus, they match my trainers! What's not to like? 
5k of sunshiningly happy running on Day 139 of my runstreak. Blue skies, fluffy clouds and freedom. Yum, yum!
I WORE SHORTS!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! 
*happy twirly dancing over to the kettle*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.33 mi
Time:27:09
Avg Pace:8:10 min/mi
Time:27:09
Moving Time:27:09
Elapsed Time:27:09
Avg Pace:8:10 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:10 min/mi
Best Pace:7:30 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment