Tuesday 8 April 2014

Runstreak Day #129 - just a flippin' nice run

What a nice run this evening!  My 129th day in a row... and... a certain little me just ran 5k in...
24:57!!!!!
In your face 25 minutes!! 
Actually, it was just a flippin' nice run. I ran, my kids were riding their bikes. I raced them up the hills (their faces when I can run past them are hilarious), they raced me down the other side. It was properly fun. I managed some aeroplane arming down the biggest silliest steepest hill. I ran doing a chicken impression to get them to chase me and hurry up. And I may or may not have made fart jokes along the way... 
There were a few stops while we waited to cross roads and I didn't take chances like I normally do!  Sensible mummy head in full effect.
Still, did I mention how much I like running?
And how much I like tea.
Obviously.
Celebratory cuppa anyone? Don't mind if I do... 

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.47 mi
Time:28:22
Avg Pace:8:11 min/mi
Time:28:22
Moving Time:28:20
Elapsed Time:43:57
Avg Pace:8:11 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:10 min/mi
Best Pace:4:26 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment