Saturday 5 April 2014

Runstreak Day #126 - being sensible

Day 126 in the bag already... no park run for me today as I'm trying to be sensible before the Derby 10k tomorrow. My first race.  *gulp*

When I say 'sensible', I basically mean that I need to spend the next 24 hours whipping myself up into a state of catatonic panic about it all. Which obviously is going to require all of my energies. 
Anyhoo... managed a 7:35 minute mile this morning and a 4:26 minute kilometre (but since I don't understand km I have no idea how that compares with anything... but apparently it's my fastest)... and conquered another of the stupid steep hills which a few months ago would have had me pausing to catch my breath as I walked up. And generally felt okay.
Right... off to get my fear properly wound up into a frenzy of hyperventilating wide-eyed panic.
I'm nothing if not a drama queen. 
*happy dances*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.97 mi
Time:25:07
Avg Pace:8:28 min/mi
Time:25:07
Moving Time:25:08
Elapsed Time:25:13
Avg Pace:8:28 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:28 min/mi
Best Pace:6:23 min/mi


No comments:

Post a Comment