Wednesday 2 April 2014

Runstreak Day #123 - happy relaxed runs rock!

It's as easy as Runstreak Day #123...
1. Because my daughter came along and rode on her bike while I ran
2. Because it was my first evening run in the light
3. Because I was wearing my new running capris and my legs experienced fresh air for the first time this year. Yay!!!
Absolutely FAB run this evening. Felt like a really relaxed pace (and am gob-smacked that 8:40 minute miles now feels relaxed), chatted as I ran... played chase up the hills... aeroplane armed down the very steep and silly hill... no music but powered by giggly mummy-daughter happiness... and just really enjoyed it. Could have done loads more but am being sensible this week**.
And now feel like happy dancing all over the house in an 'I LOVE running' dance of happiness...
In fact...
*dances happily*
Now then... all that remains of today is to beg a cuppa cha off my husband. I may be some time...
** insert hysterical laughter here

Geeky stats stuff
Distance:3.52 mi
Time:30:38
Avg Pace:8:41 min/mi
Time:30:38
Moving Time:30:35
Elapsed Time:37:22
Avg Pace:8:41 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:41 min/mi
Best Pace:6:41 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment