Friday 4 April 2014

Runstreak Day #125 - hills and being almost sensible...

125 runs in a row...
DONE! YAY!!!!! 
Only a short run this evening, but the silly steep hill got scoffed. I only had one guy heckling me (not bad for a Friday night - I'm normally a drunk magnet). And it was still light even though it was just gone 8 o'clock. WOOOOO HOOOO!!!
Am also going to be sensible and just do a short run tomorrow morning too and (almost) rest my legs a bit before Sunday's Derby 10k. I know! Me! Being sensible! Ish. 
Anyhoo... this cuppa cha won't drink itself...
*slurps happily*

Geeky stats stuff
Distance:2.04 mi
Time:17:05
Avg Pace:8:23 min/mi
Time:17:05
Moving Time:17:05
Elapsed Time:17:05
Avg Pace:8:23 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:23 min/mi
Best Pace:6:53 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment