Monday 31 March 2014

Runstreak Day 121 - back to the evening runs

Not a lot to say about today's run.  It's good that it was pretty standard really.  It was a 'not looking at my watch just running' kinda run and the fact that 8:30 minutes per mile is now comfortable is an improvement on even a month ago.

I ended up going for a late run which was a bit of a paint in some respects.  I've got a sun allergy which means I can't go out when the sun's at its strongest, which meant that even though I could have gone for a lunchtime run, I couldn't because of my skin.  Grrrrr!  Anyway, I was nervous about going after dark, especially after getting followed the other night, but I went a different route which felt safer and survived unscathed!  It has made me more wary, I think, but I don't want one bad experience to taint things.

Sometimes you just have to be a big brave girl and get on with it.

*gulps bravely*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.17 mi
Time:26:58
Avg Pace:8:30 min/mi

Time:26:58
Moving Time:26:58
Elapsed Time:26:58
Avg Pace:8:30 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:30 min/mi
Best Pace:5:53 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment