Friday 14 March 2014

Runstreak Day #104 - getting going again!

Hooray! I survived day 104!!
I didn't think I'd do it but I'd arranged to go running with someone so felt duty bound to go. In the end, my running buddy didn't show up so I waited for a few minutes, started to get cold so decided just to go for my run anyway. A little bit further than yesterday and up another silly steep hill. Am (masochistically!) challenging myself to run up steeper, longer hills - I love the feeling of not being afraid of the hills!
Having hurt my shin / hip the other day (from walking - ridiculous!), it's good to start to feel like the aches are subsiding. Shorter, slower runs have kept me going in the meantime!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.39 mi
Time:21:12
Avg Pace:8:52 min/mi

Time:21:12
Moving Time:21:12
Elapsed Time:25:02
Avg Pace:8:52 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:52 min/mi
Best Pace:7:07 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment