Thursday 20 March 2014

Runstreak Day #110 - just a little escape

A late run - had to leave it until after the kids were in bed and I'd done their story... and then had to comfort my daughter who was having bad dreams...

... but... it's done!  YAY!

Y'know, not every run is a triumph.  Not every run is a failure.  An awful lot of them are just you, out there, running.  Today was like that.  It was late when I went for a run, I ran for 2.5 miles... didn't push it too hard, am finding hills gradually easier... and enjoyed a little slice of freedom.

Not every run is special.  But added together with all the other runs, it does your head good, it does your legs good and it makes you feel good.

I guess that's kinda special no matter how you look at it.

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.47 mi
Time:20:54
Avg Pace:8:29 min/mi

Time:20:54
Moving Time:20:54
Elapsed Time:20:54
Avg Pace:8:29 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:29 min/mi
Best Pace:5:30 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment