Thursday 27 March 2014

Runstreak Day #117 - drag yourself round...

Shuffles into view...
Day... *wheeze*... 117... *gasp*... of the... *sweats*... runstreak... *whimpers*... done! 
Bloomin' heck am I knackered! Had a 16 hour working day yesterday, a full day of meetings today, starting at 7:30 in the morning, and then back to back the whole day (including over lunch - grrrr!)... and I am abso-flippin-lutely pooped.
Which for any sane person would mean that they'd go 'right, early night, off you pop'. But for me involves me going 'I'll go in a minute... not this minute... that minute... the one after that minute... but I will go... just in a minute... or two...'. Until it reaches almost 9pm and then I go 'ach, bugger it... I'm going', and then I go.
So I did. And I have. And I am still in one piece.
I have earned my cuppa.
But I've run out of energy for happy dancing about another day done in my run streak. Could someone else knock together a quick happy dance for me? 

Ta everso! 

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.49 mi
Time:21:04
Avg Pace:8:28 min/mi
Time:21:04
Moving Time:21:04
Elapsed Time:21:04
Avg Pace:8:28 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:28 min/mi
Best Pace:6:56 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment