Thursday 6 March 2014

96 days of running is quite a lot...

Day 96... done.

*stops for a moment*

96 days in a row?!?! That's flippin' loads, isn't it! It's funny isn't it? Running every day you forget exactly how big a number it is that you've got up to. I can't imagine someone saying 'right, you have to run every day for 96 days' and starting from scratch... but here I am... crazy, right?

Anyhoo... today's run was pretty ordinary. It's my new favourite hilly 5k local tootle and was just enough space to recover from a weirdly stressy day (restructure at work = crappy atmos to deal with!). I procrastinated loads before I went out, but, as ever, I'm glad I went!

In fact... in 96 days I don't think I've ever said 'I wish I hadn't gone for a run'.

That's not bad going either really, is it! 

Pardon me while I do a little celebratory happy dance...

*happy dances* 


Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.12 mi
Time:27:19
Avg Pace:8:45 min/mi

Time:27:19
Moving Time:27:18
Elapsed Time:27:22
Avg Pace:8:45 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:44 min/mi
Best Pace:6:44 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment