Wednesday 12 March 2014

The run I didn't think would happen... Runstreak Day #101

Tum te tum... I may just have slipped in a teensy weensy little mile and a half run this evening, shortest run of the whole streak and have decided to lower my lower distance limit if I'm going to keep on going with this...

Wasn't going to as I've had a mega busy day, walked miles and miles and am just plain pooped... but... but... it didn't quite feel like the right moment to stop the runstreak.  I want to know that it's the right day to stop rather than feel like everything conspired against me to force me to stop, if that makes sense?  Actually, am sure that doesn't make sense!  It just didn't feel right, s'all!

Anyway... it appears that Day 101 has happened.  Up until 8pm this evening I was convinced it wasn't going to.  And then... my running gear glued itself to me, my trainers plopped themselves on my feet... and all of a sudden my Garmin was blipping and I found myself on the street with nowt to do but run.

Who knew?

Cuppa cha anyone?  *slurps tea gratefully*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:1.39 mi
Time:12:15
Avg Pace:8:49 min/mi

Time:12:15
Moving Time:12:15
Elapsed Time:12:15
Avg Pace:8:49 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:49 min/mi
Best Pace:7:34 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment