Sunday 16 March 2014

Runstreak Day #106 - yummy delish morning

First run for ages where I was so hot that I had to go down to just a t-shirt and leggings.  And coming home, even though I didn't really run that far, I was sweating up a storm (too much detail? Nah...).  Will have to start thinking about switching my Winter running gear for lighter stuff!  Hooray!!

It really was gorgeous out this morning.  I ran past the blossom coming out on the trees.  I ran with the sunshine twinkling through the branches overhead.  The wind was refreshing rather than bitter.  The sky was freshly scrubbed and bright blue.  Days like this you'd feel fabulous anyway... but running along taking time to enjoy being out there is a whole other level of lovely.

And now the rest of the day stretches ahead of me and I've already had a slice of happy.

Awesome.  :o)

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.29 mi
Time:28:52
Avg Pace:8:46 min/mi

Time:28:52
Moving Time:28:52
Elapsed Time:29:45
Avg Pace:8:46 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:46 min/mi
Best Pace:6:29 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment