Monday 24 March 2014

Runstreak Day #114 - the dawn chorus run

Is that the sound of... runstreak Day #114 having already happened?!

Why yes, yes it is!

*dances happily*

Decided to try to fit in my run before work this week as I'm sick of not getting out in an evening until 9pm... so... up at 5am and out the door.  Freezing as anything out and SO quiet.  But pretty darned lovely even if the pavements were a bit lethal.

Making sure I had my kit ready to go first thing and not dithering about like yesterday's 'getting myself in a complete and utter state' mess was definitely the way to do it.  Kit on, trainers on, Garmin bleep, (doubt sanity for a second), out the door... bish, bash, bosh!  Big respect to the dawn chorus crew who do this every day.  Let's see how I am on Friday having attempted early runs the whole week!

First cuppa cha... mmmm mmmmm... I've earned you...  :o)

*slurps*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.49 mi
Time:21:26
Avg Pace:8:37 min/mi
Time:21:26
Moving Time:21:01
Elapsed Time:21:27
Avg Pace:8:37 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:27 min/mi
Best Pace:6:30 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment