Tuesday 25 March 2014

Runstreak Day #115 - insanity looming...

115 days is crackers... right?

115 days of running every single day.  If I even think about what that means my head makes flipping floppy sounds and gives up.

Anyway, today I did another run.  Another 5k completed - from sluggish legs I'm consistently averaging around the 8:30 minutes / mile mark at the mo, but it's slowly slowly getting quicker which is progress at least.  Felt ridiculously tired the whole way around due to a crappy night's sleep but did it anyway.  It's weird how 5k on one route doesn't feel that far, but on another route it feels like it's going on for ages.  Today's 5k is the 'short' one.  I guess because it's hilly it breaks down into chunks of uphill, downhill, uphill, downhill etc so that each mile you're doing something a bit different.  Running 5k on the flat is kinda... well... dull.

I cannot believe that I'm saying that!  Flat should be the easy better option, right?  Instead... and slap me for saying this... I quite like my hills.

115 days has clearly driven me loopy!

It's also driven me to a serious tea habit!  Anyone join me for a celebratory cuppa?  :o)

Day 116... immagonnagetcha...

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.10 mi
Time:26:27
Avg Pace:8:33 min/mi

Time:26:27
Moving Time:26:27
Elapsed Time:26:27
Avg Pace:8:33 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:32 min/mi
Best Pace:7:02 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment