Saturday 22 March 2014

Runstreak Day #112 - the day which will be remembered as...

... oh my good grief that was the biggest pile of crap of a run... ever.

Was tootling along, trying not to go too fast and just take it steady.  Felt quite good.  Then... just over a mile in... my stomach does the worst twisty turny hideous cramps and I can barely carry on.  It was bloody horrible.  I managed to haul my backside around the rest of the 5k and dragged myself in to take off my kit and collapse.  I have never felt so horrible, sick and shaky after a run, ever.  Why on earth would that happen?!!?!  I wasn't doing anything I haven't done before.

Feel like I have no idea about how to control my pace either.  I seem to have one speed, 'the speed I can run at', and even when I'm trying to run slower, it's the same as when I'm just running.  I don't understand my legs!!!!!

Gah!  Frustrated me!!  :(

I need tea.

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.17 mi
Time:27:21
Avg Pace:8:37 min/mi
Time:27:21
Moving Time:27:21
Elapsed Time:27:21
Avg Pace:8:37 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:37 min/mi
Best Pace:6:38 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment