Friday 21 March 2014

Runstreak Day #111... the daily juggle

... it was hilly... it was dark... it was windy... I was heckled by several drunks...

Oh the joy of running around Nottingham on a Friday night!

I have *got* to get my backside in gear and go for a run earlier in the day.  Was going to go when I got home from work, but then one thing after another prevented it.  Being a mum and trying to juggle / fit in running alongside that, a full-time job and the general busyness of life can be a challenge.  The time just keeps on ticking on...

And then... finally... finally... out for a run.  At 9pm on a Friday night.

Ah well, at least I got out there!  A hilly 5k in a shade over 26 minutes when I'm knackered.  I have earned tea and a spot of happy dancing!

*collapses*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.08 mi
Time:26:22
Avg Pace:8:34 min/mi



No comments:

Post a Comment