Saturday 1 March 2014

Parkrun PB - Runstreak Day #91

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

I got a 25 minute something 5k! That sub-25 minute 5k is feeling more reachable! Am ridiculously chuffed!! A year ago it took me more than 43 minutes... which... with that level of improvement year on year... by my reckoning means that this time next year... it'll take me 7 minutes* 

And I did a Parkrun and didn't freak out with nerves! (okay, a little bit... but the urge to run out of the park didn't dominate my thoughts the whole time...) 

And it's Day 91 of my runstreak and still trundling along happily...

And the sun's shining... 

And...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon me while I happy dance all over the house...

*happy dances*

* (c) Sarah's Stupid Logic Ltd, 2014

PS  I realised today that the only person you ever run against, as an amateur runner, is yourself.  When I looked at the Parkrun results table I could see that someone finished 1 second behind me - I wasn't aware of them in the slightest.  

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.12 mi
Time:25:53
Avg Pace:8:17 min/mi

Time:25:53
Moving Time:25:52
Elapsed Time:25:53
Avg Pace:8:17 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:17 min/mi
Best Pace:6:22 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment