Saturday 29 March 2014

Runstreak Day #119 - sunshine and happy legs

After a weird and scary experience running last night, I'm glad that Runstreak Day #119 was far less eventful!
In fact, it was just plain nice. 6 miles of sunshine, not quick, but accompanied by my children who were riding their bikes. Which meant a fair bit of stop-starting as they got distracted, got tired, went the wrong way... but no moaning about the ride, which was ace! Plus, when I got home my daughter told me I was 'very good at running... your legs are all tidy'... which tickled me! 
Am busy having a clothes dilemma for summer running. My cropped leggings from last year are too loose now... and I am on a complete and utter 'can't spend anything' after our cat cost us £500 over the past month. Aaaaargh!  Overheated legs for a while longer, I fear!!
Anyhoo... that aside... another day done. It was sparkly and lovely out. My legs were happy. I was happy. My kids were happy.
Yeah... nice. 
*happy dances into the kitchen to make tea*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:5.91 mi
Time:53:42
Avg Pace:9:05 min/mi
Time:53:42
Moving Time:53:33
Elapsed Time:1:08:58
Avg Pace:9:05 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:9:04 min/mi
Best Pace:5:49 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment