Friday 28 February 2014

Runstreak Day #90

This month I have run 99.5 miles.

Part of my brain is going 'run to the end of the road and back and get to 100 miles'.  But the sane part of my brain is going 'shut up you crazy flippin' idiot!!!'... and today, sanity prevails.  Next month, however, 100+ miles will be mine.  :o))

90 days have now been run
90 days where trainers won

Some days in the rain
Some days were a pain
Some days where I grinned
Some battled head winds
Some out in the park
Most dingy and dark
Some days were just me
Some runs it was 'we'
Sometimes did a lot
Sometimes, well... just not
But all miles were mine
So bring on the wine!*

*  Actually, a cuppa cha would be better but it didn't rhyme  :o)

Yay!!

Here's to Day 91 and onwards to 100.

Oh, and Mr February mileage?  Just so you know...

I clocked 99 miles
But a stitch ain't come.  :o)

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:4.83 mi
Time:44:04
Avg Pace:9:08 min/mi

Time:44:04
Moving Time:44:06
Elapsed Time:46:13
Avg Pace:9:08 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:9:08 min/mi
Best Pace:6:50 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment