Sunday 23 February 2014

Runstreak Day 85... well...

You know how some runs are magic?  That you feel like your legs are fresh and you could run for ages.  The weather is kind.  The sun sparkles.  Everything feels alive and vibrant.  The rhythm of your running provides its own momentum.  Running, breathing, running, breathing...

Today's run wasn't like that.

At.

All.

I ran with my littlest who was riding his bike with me.  The wind whipped and pushed against us.  No matter which corner we rounded, there it was, battering us into submission.  I was happy every time he wanted to stop because I could too.

Okay, so it was nice having his company and being filled in on every nuance of Lego.  But good grief I didn't enjoy the running very much today.

Fortunately, I know tomorrow is a whole new day and a whole new bit of interesting to experience.

Day 85... done.  Thank goodness for that.

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:5.68 mi
Time:54:24
Avg Pace:9:34 min/mi

Time:54:24
Moving Time:54:22
Elapsed Time:1:02:40
Avg Pace:9:34 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:9:34 min/mi
Best Pace:6:47 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment