Friday 14 February 2014

Dear Person-Who-Controls-The-Weather

You are doing an abysmal job of it all.

I have just gone for my 76th day's run in a row and I have had enough. Yet another blustery, wet, dark affair and I am now officially pig sick of it. My skin is wind battered and wrecked. My hair looks as if the Honey Monster chewed it. My feet have forgotten how to do anything other than squelch. I have a perma-snail trail of snot forcibly removed from my nostrils by blastingly cold wind. And if I have to run into one more head wind I won't be responsible for my actions.

I will be speaking to my lawyers in the morning. You haven't heard the last of this matter.

It may be Valentine's Day, but you and I both know that we are headed for a divorce.

Yours

Sarah

PS I also have a blister
PPS I blame you.
PPPS You are not invited to my post-run happy dance

Geeky run stuff:

Distance:2.64 mi
Time:22:56
Avg Pace:8:41 min/mi

Time:22:56
Moving Time:22:56
Elapsed Time:23:22
Avg Pace:8:41 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:41 min/mi
Best Pace:6:36 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment