Wednesday 19 February 2014

Another day...

... another run.

I could have run with the same running group I went with for the first time last week, but to be honest, I found it so stressful, I thought I'd be better off just going on my own.

I'm glad I did.

Same route as yesterday but today I took time to enjoy the view of the city as I ran down the hill... took time to appreciate the feeling of conquering the hill... and ran through the 'I don't know that I can do this tonight' feeling which threatened to stop my legs from taking another step as I set out.

I know I don't run that far each day, but each day feels like I've come pretty far.

Runstreak Day 81.  Done and dusted.

Geeky stats stuff (same route as yesterday but it says it was shorter - go figure!  Let's just call it 5k, shall we?)

Distance:3.09 mi
Time:27:22
Avg Pace:8:52 min/mi

Time:27:22
Moving Time:27:22
Elapsed Time:27:22
Avg Pace:8:52 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:52 min/mi
Best Pace:7:22 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment