Saturday 22 February 2014

Runstreak Day 84... another scary Parkrun

There once was a runner named Sarah
And park runs they really did scare 'er
She went anyway
Did a PB... hooray!!
And now is a great big grin wearer

Cooer there were LOADS of people there today. Yet again it crossed my mind to leave the park as I went round it I felt so nervous (my brain is yelling 'RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!!' most of the time)... and the only reason I didn't was because that felt slightly more humiliating than being the official 'she looks like she's going to throw up with fright' park runner. It's funny how they forget to list that in the volunteer roles, isn't it!

Day 84 of my run streak, I believe you and I have a date with happy dancing...

And tea. There *must* be tea.


Geeky stats stuff


Distance:3.12 mi
Time:26:49
Avg Pace:8:36 min/mi

Time:26:49
Moving Time:26:50
Elapsed Time:26:49
Avg Pace:8:36 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:36 min/mi
Best Pace:7:24 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment