Sunday 1 June 2014

Runstreak Day #183 - 10 lovely relaxed miles. Ace!

I ran 10 miles today!!!  My furthest ever distance and I couldn't have done it without my lovely running buddy Susan - who is a great running partner, can run for miles (and miles and miles!!!), and who was insane enough to be out running along the river with me in the midday sun today!

I can't believe I managed it.  I can't believe my legs aren't at all achy.  My feet haven't dropped off.  My knees aren't knackered.  And my trainers haven't gone off to sulk in a corner.  Unbelievable.  I actually believe that I might be able to manage the HMs I've entered this year!

Okay so my sun allergy is now in full effect and I look a state... but I did it!  Look at my stupidly happy face... that's the face of a little bit of running crazy, right there!!

10 miles!  Bosh!

Hello June!  Let's get some miles in!!

Late night cuppa anyone?

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:10.01 mi
Time:1:40:25
Moving Time:1:40:25
Elapsed Time:1:40:25
Avg Pace:10:02 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:10:02 min/mi
Best Pace:5:33 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment