Tuesday 3 June 2014

Runstreak Day #185 - no flies or nuffink...

So... runstreak day 185 has been done and dusted! 
My Garmin worked - yay! I didn't swallow any flies - double yay! And I didn't pee myself - even bigger yay!! It's a bit sad when your happiest bits about running are whether your gadget works and you're not eating insects or indulging in public displays of incontinence! 
Such is the joy of running!
Anyhoo... a nice flat, short run today. Blew away the cobwebs... stretched my leggies... all happy. I got asked today how many days I was aiming for with my runstreak and I really couldn't answer. I guess I'm going to just keep on keeping on for as long as it's fun.
And today it was fun. So this mummy is gonna keep running...
Even if she does look like an 'idiot schoolgirl' (description of a picture of me running by someone!!!) when she's doing it! 
*happy dances off to make another cuppa*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.55 mi
Time:20:49
Avg Pace:8:10 min/mi
Time:20:49
Moving Time:20:50
Elapsed Time:29:02
Avg Pace:8:10 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:10 min/mi
Best Pace:5:32 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment