1. Get your kit ready the night before
2. Place kit in bathroom
3. When you (inevitably) have to go for a 'middle of the night pee' (the joy of being nearly 40), put on kit
4. Except socks, no-one wants their feet to be too hot in bed
5. Wake up at 5:30, vaguely recall you were going to go for a run
6. Go for another pee
7. Realise you're already dressed in your running kit so you might as well put your socks and trainers on and go
Then there's the small matter of actually running. But it basically boils down to 'just do it' as the technique. This morning's run was short. 2.5 miles and that was enough to get me red faced and sweaty... and earned me a ginormous cuppa cha and the right to wear my smug pants for the rest of the day.
They suit me... right?
*happy dances over to her lovely big cup o' tea*
Geeky stats stuff
|Avg Pace:||8:22 min/mi|
|Avg Moving Pace:||8:22 min/mi|
|Best Pace:||7:08 min/mi|