Friday 20 June 2014

Runstreak Day #202 - early bird run

*skips in*

*twirls a bit*

*sips tea*

Done my run already, la la laaaaa, do be doooooooo!

Am feeling all sparkly and positive for having hauled myself out of bed before 6, squeezed in a run and got to work for 7:30.

What with it being Friday as well, everything has a rosy glow to it.  So... here are five things I can put a positive spin on...

1.  It's not sweat, I'm leaking pure awesomeness
2.  I'm not huffing and puffing because I'm exhausted, I'm just adding dramatic sound effects to my run
3.  I've not stopped because I'm tired, I'm pausing to appreciate how fabulous I've been so far today
4.  To the person who gave me a strange look... You might think I'm mad for being out this early for a run, that's okay... I think you're mad for being out this early and *not* running as quick as you can to get back for your cuppa cha
5.  These aren't varicose veins, they're go faster stripes for my legs

So, just a quickie run this morning.  Enough to stretch my legs.  Sweated just a bit.  Boinged about on the streets a little.  Ran past the people queuing for the bus and pretended that they were all applauding me for being up and running so early.  Yeah, yeah... I know they're not.  I know they're all plugged in and listening to music and looking a bit grim... but I prefer my imagined version of what they're doing!

And Day 202 has already bitten the dust.

*high fives the world*

*goes back to supping tea*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.20 mi
Time:18:31
Moving Time:18:31
Elapsed Time:18:31
Avg Pace:8:25 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:25 min/mi
Best Pace:6:36 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment