Friday 2 May 2014

Runstreak Day #151 - got quite lost in Dublin

I found time for my Day 151 run!!

No idea how. My day started at 4am being picked up to go to the airport, a flight to Dublin, a conference, fitting in FaceTime bedtime stories with my kids... and a run.

 While waiting at the airport there may have been a little diversion to the duty free JD Sports where a new sports bra and some black 'won't show any embarrassing moments' running shorts found their way to a cash register, then into my hand luggage solving my running kit crisis!! Hooray!

 Soooo... exploring a new running location is exciting, interesting and scary in equal measure. The nosy neighbour factor gets a fresh coat of paint. You get to quickly discover new places. But you never quite know where you are and confidently doubling back in cul de sacs has to be treated as an art form!

I ran along the sea front with a headwind giving me a wake-up battering... got a bit lost. Pretended to stretch while panicking slightly.

But survived!

 Another day bites the dust! Have tea... am knackered!! ☺ *happy dances to bed*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.76 mi
Time:22:30
Avg Pace:8:09 min/mi

Time:22:30
Moving Time:22:30
Elapsed Time:25:11
Avg Pace:8:09 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:09 min/mi
Best Pace:3:05 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment