Tuesday 27 May 2014

Runstreak Day #178 - quick tootle to save my stubbed toe from hurting!

Day 178... just a little run this evening... 2.5 mile flat pootle round the nearby country park.  Which I lazily drove to because I couldn't stand the thought of running down a hill towards it and hurting the toe I stubbed yesterday!

It was kinda nice.  Only saw one other person out because it was raining and when it rains, everyone disappears.  Everyone other than me and 'silent dog walking bloke'.  Which suited me fine.  I'm at the point where I can't make any excuse about the weather as a reason not to go running and since I've run in all sorts of weathers, and survived all of them... I kinda don't mind any of them.  Well, apart from the wind.  That sucks badly.  And hail.  That's rubbish.  And snow's crap too.  Sleet's not particularly nice either... not too keen on it being too hot.  Fog's a bit grim.  And sleet's slippy and horrible...

Okay... so basically I can cope with a bit of rain is what I'm saying.

500 calorie fasting day today... 7:55 mins/mile average pace... earned my cuppa...

And a bath to soak my poor stubbed toe!  Someone else will have to do the happy dancing.  My feet are up now!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.42 mi
Time:19:12
Avg Pace:7:55 min/mi
Best Pace:5:48 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment