Friday 2 May 2014

Runstreak Day #153 - last day's running in Dublin...

I came... I saw... I ran... I left.

And that was Dublin, done.

Fitting running around going away for work has been a bit of a challenge.  Running on the first day was exhausting.  Running on the second day was more leisurely.  Running on the third morning before checking out and heading off to do a presentation at a conference added a certain 'something' of pressure to the whole thing!  And arriving back at a hotel at the same point as a load of people are checking out, and several of them go 'that's impressive', 'great job', 'respect' etc as you have to go past reception, red faced and sweating is a mixture of kudos and crushing embarrassment!

It has been a bit of a luxury running on the flat for the last few days, but I haven't enjoyed not quite knowing where I am a lot of the time!  That's just kinda weird.  And the weather has been pretty unrelentingly grey which has been tricky to kick myself out of the hotel room.  But, I'm glad I did it!

I need bed.  I am exhausted!

The crazy running streak continues...

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.86 mi
Time:23:34
Avg Pace:8:15 min/mi

Time:23:34
Moving Time:23:34
Elapsed Time:27:58
Avg Pace:8:15 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:15 min/mi
Best Pace:5:48 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment