Friday 2 May 2014

Runstreak Day #152 - got a bit less lost in Dublin

152 days all done!!!!

Woooooooooo hooooooo!

 It was kinda hard to get going this morning... the tiredness of yesterday caught up with me a bit and coupled with a rainy morning made it mildly tricky to force myself out of bed! Eventually I gave myself a stern talking to and headed out.

 Things I've learned about this bit of Dublin?
 1. It's nice and flat.
 2. No one seems to clear up their dog poop!
 3. The coastline is surprisingly grey.
 4. It rains a lot.
5. There are some fantastic houses for ogling at
6. It's possible to get completely lost very quickly
7. But you don't care cuz you're enjoying exploring anyway!

 It does feel ever so slightly naughty, not knowing where you're running. Like you're running away from something. Or trying not to look like you don't know what you're doing!! Well, I look at a map before I go, then you get lost and spend the second part of the run trying not to panic and looking for road names you remember from your cursory glance at the map. I really should be more organised or maybe just run in a straight line for a mile and then back a mile... but where would be the fun in that? 

Soooo... Another 4 Irish miles in the bag. One more date with Dublin streets tomorrow... And... I declare it's time for tea! *happy dances*

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.89 mi
Time:31:22
Avg Pace:8:03 min/mi

Time:31:22
Moving Time:31:24
Elapsed Time:36:52
Avg Pace:8:03 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:04 min/mi
Best Pace:2:36 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment