Saturday 3 May 2014

Runstreak Day #154 - back home and still running

I'm sure I'm getting seriously dull by posting about this on here now... but... yay! Another day in the bag!

154 days are done and my knees are still working... my legs haven't fallen off... my ankles haven't snapped... my glutes haven't imploded... my toenails are still attached to my toes...

And most importantly, running is still pretty darned awesome! No parkrun for me today, just a gentle amble around the park while my kids were in the playground. Christened my new running shorts (the 'much less likely to embarrass me if you know what I mean' black Nike Tempo shorts!), didn't eat any flies... didn't have any flies in my eyes, having remembered my sunglasses... and... yeah... pretty darned nice. Even if today was the first day for braving a busy park with my whiter than white, let's just call it blue, legs out. Before now I've run in fairly quiet locations when I've been wearing shorts... but... sod it... I've earned the right to run in shorts having run through an entire winter of rain, wind, hail, sleet, darkness and grot!

Nice to be home.

 Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.64 mi
Time:22:13
Avg Pace:8:26 min/mi
Time:22:13
Moving Time:22:13
Elapsed Time:22:13
Avg Pace:8:26 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:26 min/mi
Best Pace:7:25 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment