Sunday 18 May 2014

Runstreak Day #169 - random thoughts...

You know you're a female runner when...

1.  Someone mentions pelvic floors and running and you nod sympathetically
2.  You've envied male runners, not because of their pace, but because they can quickly go pee behind the nearest bush
3.  You know you should be concentrating on your breathing, but your mind is wandering to wonder about your wibbly bits instead
4.  You have dead flies in your cleavage
5.  You forget to take off your make-up before running and end up looking like a sweating gothic panda
6.  Part of you knows that it shouldn't matter that your trainers don't match your top / shorts... BUT IT DOES
7.  You don't need yoga to improve your flexibility because you can get a sports bra on without breaking a sweat / any bones
8.  Your legs look fab but your feet look wrecked
9.  Hills are male when you run up them (the bastards) and female when you run down (yeah baby!)
10. Sometimes you're not running to keep fit, but because it's the only way your kids won't find you for a bit.

These and other random thoughts crossed my mind while I was doing a short relaxed little run with my youngest accompanying me on his bike.  Was supposed to be doing a long run today, but didn't because a) I didn't, b) I swam 2km at the pool instead and c) it was too hot and sweaty for me out there!
I am a wimp!

Tomorrow I may try to do my longer run, but I may not.  I'm good at planning like that.

And Day 169 bites the dust... woooo hooooo!!!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.38 mi
Time:20:22
Avg Pace:8:34 min/mi

ime:20:22
Moving Time:20:22
Elapsed Time:20:22
Avg Pace:8:34 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:34 min/mi
Best Pace:6:31 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment