Sunday 9 November 2014

Runstreak Day #336 - the first of the last...

Rightie ho... that's my the first day of my last month done! Well, last month towards a year of running every day. Slow-vember has begun! With a ploddy three miles which I didn't think I'd manage earlier this evening due to a 'husband didn't want me to run' crisis.
I didn't exactly ignore him. Well, a bit. But I have worked so hard to hold onto running since the accident that I'm damned if I'm going to lose it now. Okay, my body is having a weird struggle at the moment and I haven't felt at all well the last few days... but... running is still something I can still do. I haven't been to work in weeks and am signed off for at least the next few as well. I can't drive. I find walking on my own a struggle. I have nightmares every night and wake mid-panic attack around 2am each morning. Being in a car is massively stressful. I can't seem to string together a coherent sentence and I constantly forget stuff.
But I can run. I can taste a bit of the old me in that. It is very hard work to run. But when I'm running at least I *am* running. I am at least a little bit free.
So, there you have it. The first run of the last month. 336 days run? I think! Too tired to work it out! Nightie night all!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.02 mi
Time:26:15
Avg Pace:8:41 min/mi
Elevation Gain:178 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment