Sunday 9 November 2014

Runstreak Day #335 - Halloween horrors...

Very nearly didn't run tonight. I could feel myself giving in to the tiredness and sat for ages in my running kit without being able to prise myself out of my chair.
In the end, I managed a very slow 2.5 miles. Nearly fainted part way round (don't recommend ending up slumped against a wall on Halloween - it's guaranteed to make you freak yourself out!). Hauled my backside back up the hill to home and bed. Well, a shower first, but not even the energy for a cuppa first!
Exactly one month left until I manage to run every day for a year. Really thought I was finished this evening. October has been crazily hard work. Here's hoping for a gentle November. And some slow short runs for the next few days while I try to get my energy back! 

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:2.32 mi
Time:21:12
Avg Pace:9:08 min/mi
Elevation Gain:100 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment