Sunday 9 November 2014

Runstreak Day #332 - exhaustion...

Day 332 done. 5k at a very slow pace with my lovely running friend, who had to put up with stopping every so often as I'm just too tired to be able to run properly right now. I really was pathetic. I have no pace at all right now and hills and routes I normally run easily are beyond me. It's an alien feeling, that's for sure.
Have to say, other runners have been brilliant and even though I'm finding it such a struggle right now, it is a beautiful thing to know their positive energy is there in the background. Hopefully some of that will rub off on me because I sure could do with a bit more energy!
Now... sleep (too tired even for a cuppa!). Here's to the next day peeking over the horizon!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.08 mi
Time:27:40
Avg Pace:8:59 min/mi
Elevation Gain:176 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment