Anyhoo... Day 247 and I have managed almost the full range of 'things that are glamorous about running'.
1. I came to a spluttering flapping stop when a fly went in my eye
2. I nearly peed myself as I was running
3. I ended up peeing in a corn field and almost ended up with maize stuck up my bum
4. I may have watered my trainers just a teensy bit during the cornfield incident
5. My new running top is a tad too big and it got increasingly saggy as I ran... and I ended up running showing my bra to everyone I ran past
6. I sweated a damp patch on the car seat on the way home
7. And then dripped all over the kitchen floor as I put the washing on.
The only thing I didn't manage was to meet the brown turtle of doom this evening. So all is generally well! :D
Oh, and I'm back to doing slow, short runs as my knee was complaining a bit after my 10 miler yesterday. Must. Be. Sensible.
*does best sensible face*
At least for today's run my littlest came with me on his bike, so I had his company (and a lookout for the corn field interlude!)... and generally other than the fly, pee, sweat and boob flashing incidents... it was fine and dandy. And managed to make a stressy return to work dissolve into nothingness. Hooray!!
And now I have tea. And I LOVE tea.
Geeky stats stuff
|Avg Pace:||8:24 min/mi|
|Elevation Gain:||14 ft|