Thursday 3 July 2014

Runstreak Day #215 - early... too early?!

Yup, yet another early one today.  I quite like the feeling that my run is done for the day by just after 6am.  It means that I have an evening without thinking 'I need to fit in a run' and I get to mentally give myself a high five for having got out there so early!

I was kinda tired setting out for today's run though.  I still do a fasting day each week (I lost 6 stones in weight last year by getting more active, sorting out my diet and doing the 5:2 thing where you have 500 calories two days a week and eat normally the rest)... and today's run was the run after the fasting day before.  Because it was so early, I hadn't had breakfast and I was glad to get home to shove some toast in my face!

It's funny though - you get to the end of the day and you half think perhaps you *should* go for a run because you haven't been.  Which is crackers, because you have... but your brain thinks it's too long ago to count.  Weirdness!  Maybe there's such a thing as going for a run 'too early'?!  Half past five is early and my brain would agree that it was probably too early.  As would most sane people!!

Anyway, today's run was fine.  Nothing exciting, nothing terrible, just a steady plod.  And there goes another day's run!

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.02 mi
Time:25:30
Moving Time:25:30
Elapsed Time:25:55
Avg Pace:8:27 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:8:27 min/mi
Best Pace:7:14 min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment