Tuesday 7 October 2014

Runstreak Day #303 - yes, more running...

... A very tired run today.  Only managed three miles, but at least I got myself moving again.  Ran them with one of my running friends who has been brilliantly supportive and it was good to have her company. It distracted me from the discomfort of running and the tiredness I've been feeling after a really tough day.

I feel like there is no book for what I'm going through at the moment. Dealing with post traumatic stress is massively draining. Running is distracting but tiring.  Who knows what the right thing is to do?

When nothing makes sense, I want running to make sense. I need it to make sense.

Only three miles. I kept on going.

I will not let this drag me under.

Geeky stats stuff

Distance:3.03 mi
Time:27:08
Avg Pace:8:57 min/mi
Elevation Gain:206 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment